FS Steelhead fishing (gear)

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
This is the last bit of liquidation as I get out of the steelhead and salmon river fishing game.
I know some folks here both fly and gear fish for steelhead and salmon so I thought I’d post these here first before I post in on some of the gear fishing boards.
Even if you don’t need these, if you have friends that gear fish feel free to point them my way.
I like to see someone utilize and put this stuff to use.

Pick up in North Seattle or I could meet someone near Kirkland in the east side in the next few weeks.
If I need to ship any of this, buyer pays actual shipping costs.
PayPal or cash works.
Thanks for looking.
SF

40+ lead jig heads for coho twitching plus 10 bunny jigs. Heads are painted with vinyl paint so you’ll likely lose the jig before the head chips.
Box included as are the squid that also have jig heads in them.
$40.

F79B89A5-7A7B-4D6C-965F-4C21A246D944.jpeg355D19B4-7808-4C75-B2DD-163511292FA9.jpeg

Floats.
I didn’t count how many or types, but there are a lot of them. The last picture shows them all in one box. There are a bunch of bobber stops etc included.
$70 or best offer.

97DE4BE9-A5E5-453B-ADC6-C12E5B50CAA0.jpegDEC10261-6ABE-4F02-AEA0-2EB462946A4B.jpeg2B9F9F5C-55B6-46BE-8D2D-51E6641E26C6.jpegF60D5121-42D1-43AD-AD44-CBB8D0AFA08B.jpeg

Slinkies.
I posted this before.
275 slinkies on very length and shot size.
Also includes some slinky making materials.
$150 or best offer.

BB27A1E1-4704-4EDC-9B6B-72717232A62E.jpeg39832248-8A93-43FE-B7A0-31E033C580F8.jpegF9C00B16-95CB-4CD4-BD81-9D25F083215E.jpeg

Plugs + bait diver
$40 or best offer.

1A3B661F-581D-4208-8628-CEE85D545CCD.jpeg

Last edited:

BDD

SF,

I have not logged in to PP in a long time, in fact, I'm not even sure my user name and password anymore. But I assume you posted this stuff over there too. I'm kinda interested in the slinkies and recognize there is a lot of work that goes into making them, which I presume is the reason for the asking price being what it is. I'll follow along and see if they last.

The floats and plugs seem like a good deal; I just don't really enjoy fishing floats or plugs anymore.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
SF,

I have not logged in to PP in a long time, in fact, I'm not even sure my user name and password anymore. But I assume you posted this stuff over there too. I'm kinda interested in the slinkies and recognize there is a lot of work that goes into making them, which I presume is the reason for the asking price being what it is. I'll follow along and see if they last.

The floats and plugs seem like a good deal; I just don't really enjoy fishing floats or plugs anymore.

David,
If there is anything you want, feel free to ping me with an offer.
I’d have no problem hanging on to items for a meet up when you head over the hump on a fishing or boat delivery trip.
Thanks
SF

Peyton00

Like Stonefish, i made slinkies years ago.
My way to get down and hook up the big kings off rocky bottoms.

vandenhooff

@vandenhooff
Got any friends in the states heading your way soon?
If so, we might be able to work a deal.
I could ship it to them for a handoff to you.
SF
@Stonefish
Unfortunately not. I have a US post office address, and live 30 minutes north of the border; used it all the time until covid19 turned our world upside down. Just purchased my first centrepin reel and that many floats would probably last my lifetime.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts