IMHO - there is a problem with WFF

dustinchromers

yep, no reason to excited about any fish you ever catch....ever! Personally, I enjoy seeing pics of other people's catch.....and the stoke they share.

I hope no one gets uptight about my Lake M pics...

It's pretty hard to hotspot when there's literally seven lakes in the state that have them. One look at the veg in the photo and you know it's Westside or Eastside. Now there's three Westside lakes. One of those lakes is easily distinguished. The other two are down the road from one another. In that case, and I think your posts are tasteful, if you know you already know. I would play rotation roulette though on timing. Never post a good photo when fishing is good. Save it for the drought and then people chasing reports get skunked and go back to whatever it is they normally do. Keep em holstered when the getting is good.

Fast Action Freddie

Having a drink in The Buff
Hell’s bells I can’t believe some of you still believe that the problem people have with hot spotting is about giving away “secrets”. It’s not. There are no secret places. It’s about hot spotting = hype = increased pressure on a fishery where increased pressure can have a negative impact. And that negative impact can come in a variety of forms.

Hem

Hell's bells, I can't believe some of you still believe your favorite spot is your little secret. Doesn't take a genius to find good water in the day and age. Grow up for whatever-god-you-worships' sake. :rolleyes:
So true. No secret water.
I personally would never say exactly where I fish, and honestly I could care less if the regulars on WFF (who I know are serious fisherpeople) connect the dots. But why spell it out for the undetermined amount of lurkers who never contribute?
Once you state location its a done deal.
A member recently posted a thread with a location in Montana stated in the title. This was uncalled for and shows an indifference to the waters and the people that fish it on a regular basis. Is it really necessary?

Old406Kid

yep, no reason to excited about any fish you ever catch....ever! Personally, I enjoy seeing pics of other people's catch.....and the stoke they share.

I hope no one gets uptight about my Lake M pics...

When you start catching 20 a day I hope you zip your lips. :D

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
1. You are stroking your ego and need validation from others.

This is pretty much why I do anything.
L8VPdFIT_o.gif

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
I used to name names when I lived in Washington. When I moved to Montana I did the same. It's funny that after I named names, I never saw anymore people fishing where I do. Same with Washington.

I've met people here from Wa., but they don't come here regular. Maybe once every few years. But being that I'm retired I only fish weekdays.

Steve Kokita

FISHON206
I rarely post fishing reports....I just fish! Hotspotting?? You still have to fish as many hours I do and most dragging a WB still aren’t going to catch much...my .02

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts