IMHO - there is a problem with WFF

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
I remember back in the day some good humored dudes caught a nice hatchery winter steelhead then drove up to the Wilson River where the north fork dumps in, got a nice picture and posted it on iFish. It's super tiny water up there with basically ZERO steelhead, but there is a big parking area. The next weekend there were about 10 "internet fishing sluths" pounding the water. Classic misdirection.
classic. we need more of this, with pics.

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
Little spokane is fishing really well right now. Cool waters and big fat fish.

why would you say this? i know your being a troll but that river is fucking pressured to death and legal to kill redbands in (thanks WDFW). its literally the exact sort of fishery that doesnt need extra pressure from internet fly bros. the worm crew already does a giant number on it every year. you realize posts like that go into google search archives for the forseeable future?

do you actually not give a shit about local fisheries? im not trying to protect a spot here, i dont fish that river at all. but i still think you are being a POS.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
If anyone really wants to get fired up about hot spotting, misidentified harvested fish, illegally harvested fish, etc. hop on one of the fishing apps that are now widely available. If you have half a brain they are easy to find.

I literally took them off my phone it was so aggravating reading through the posts....

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
If anyone really wants to get fired up about hot spotting, misidentified harvested fish, illegally harvested fish, etc. hop on one of the fishing apps that are now widely available. If you have half a brain they are easy to find.

I literally took them off my phone it was so aggravating reading through the posts....

ive been documenting local violations for about 6 months now. maybe someday ill post a photo dump of people who poach and then brag about it online. if i assume i SEE 30 percent of the illegal fish taken from the local, then i have to assume there are at LEAST 500 fish being poached a year. yes, it pisses me off daily, especially since there is no real avenue to effect change without putting myself in harms way or stepping outsides the legal boundaries of what a citizen can do. if you think im a salty asshole, this is the majority of the reason why. and im ONLY using youtube/insta/facebook. i cant stomach getting into the apps like fishbrain or whatever else exists.

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
Relax Dustin.

The longer you act like a little school girl not getting her pony....the longer the drama plays out.
thanks for being a piece of shit for no reason! appreciate you and your dedication to protecting native fish. troll it up bro. not sure what point your trying to make, but please, do what you feel is right. do you have anything to actually contribute to the discussion or are personal attacks and bumping old threads about the little spokane more your speeD?

Last edited:

Bobber Bob

WFF Supporter
Just my opinion, but I think we should all feel sorry for Peyton00. It's common local knowledge the only people who fish the Little Spokane are little boys and men with little.. Beating up on an endangered species might be his only outlet. And if I assumed wrong and he is part of the upcoming generation of future anglers, I think that that would explain and maybe excuse his trolling behavior and insensitive posts.

Dustin Bise

reformed hot-spotter
Just my opinion, but I think we should all feel sorry for Peyton00. It's common local knowledge the only people who fish the Little Spokane are little boys and men with little.. Beating up on an endangered species might be his only outlet. And if I assumed wrong and he is part of the upcoming generation of future anglers, I think that that would explain and maybe excuse his trolling behavior and insensitive posts.
he doesnt live over here. it wont "effect" him. apparently he is having a bad few days or has something personal agasint me. a classic case of "not in my back yard" or "trolling without a cause". at least when im acting like a total fucking dickhead, im doing it from the motivation of caring about our shared public resources and the conservation of native fish for future generations. i have to assume that peytoon00 does not share that value set with me.

im not offended by him or why he seems to hate the little spokane , but i am highly opinionated and know first hand what is happening to that fishery.

i guess peyton00 has just been lurking around since that thread waiting for his chance to make a completly off topic low blow. its his choice, and right, to say whatever he wants, but words CAN and DO cause harm to fisheries. i guess he just isnt into all this hippy liberal "protect the fish" stuff.

i dont expect hotpostting to end, or guys like peyton00 to put fisheries and fish over trolling and ego. he is just one of thousands that do the same. it probably makes him feel good, or something. what you can expect from me is to not sit by idle doing nothing to effect change. i will always call out hotspotting, and it will always make me enemies. we are not all on the same page.

Last edited:

Bobber Bob

WFF Supporter
Keep up the great job Dustin, appreciate all the hard work you're doing. You've got my vote again in the next election!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts