PSA: Buffs are OUT in Idaho

surfnfish

I just read on the internet that Buffs suck as a mask. But we still wear them.:):)

if that's all you got, double it up when pulling over mouth and nose, and it becomes more effective. Insert a section of paper towel between the double up, it now an effective mask.

Hard to visit some parts of Idaho and not have that damn banjo song strummed by the vacant eyed lad in the movie Deliverance going through your head...

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Unfortunately @jasmillo your message of tolerance, non-judgement, and regional stereotyping may have been missed.

Par for the course for some unfortunately.

If we are going to call out politicians like Trump for their divisive rhetoric (which we should), we should consider the words coming out our own mouths as well.

What @surfnfish said is ignorant, no other way to put it. Comments like that as well as the shots constantly taken at the people of Seattle on this forum are why we are in the state we’re in as a culture.

surfnfish

[QUOTE="

What @surfnfish said is ignorant, no other way to put it. Comments like that as well as the shots constantly taken at the people of Seattle on this forum are why we are in the state we’re in as a culture.
[/QUOTE]

an MIA sense of humor also contributes to our current state, as my obviously mistaken attempt reflects...apologies to the wonderfully tolerent folks of WFF and Idaho.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
[QUOTE="

an MIA sense of humor also contributes to our current state, as my obviously mistaken attempt reflects...apologies to the wonderfully tolerent folks of WFF and Idaho.
[/QUOTE]

Solid attempt @surfnfish but unfortunately you have a track record here.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
WFF Supporter
So...here's what you do. Next time before you go out put on a nice clown face, complete with the round red nose. When the inbreds boat on over to flip you some shit, pull that buff down and give them your best joker laugh.

If you're not into makeup maybe get the Groucho glasses, nose and 'stache.

When all the laughing stops, offer 'em a beer and ask for a pinch of snuff.

SpudFly

Should be fishing
Caught it on GoPro today. The kid screamed at me, “WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING A MASK IN A KAYAK!?!”

I don’t think he expected me to immediately turn around and paddle directly over to him, Bwahaha. I thought he was gonna bolt.

Last edited:

surfnfish

Solid attempt @surfnfish but unfortunately you have a track record here.
[/QUOTE]
feel free to use the ignore button, as will I

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts