PSA: Buffs are OUT in Idaho

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Solid attempt @surfnfish but unfortunately you have a track record here.
feel free to use the ignore button, as will I
[/QUOTE]

I will be utterly heartbroken if put on your ignore list...

As for me, I have been on this board almost 14 years and have put 0 people on ignore. I prefer to not live in a bubble and hide from interactions with those I might not agree with. Funny thing is; I imagine you and I would agree on many things. In this case, you just happened to make an ignorant statement and got called out for it.

As far as the original topic of this thread; sorry you have to deal with this @SpudFly. Unfortunately, the mask is a perceived political statement at this point and living where you live, you’ll have a lot of folks disagreeing with that statement.

I lived in Montana while in school and drove around most those years in my girlfriends (now wife’s) car that had Connecticut plates and a Meat is Murder sticker :). That spawned a lot of interesting interactions similar to what your dealing with now. You have to expect that in cattle country. We knew what we were getting into. You should not have to deal with that for wearing a piece of protective clothing. Some things should just not be politicized.

Albula

swollen member
Face masks are verboten in this Florida sheriff’s office. Just speechless.

I at one time lived in the county adjacent to Marion County. As much as I loved the tarpon in Homosassa it really put a smile on my face to put that place and the political mindset of those in charge in my rear view mirror once and for all. Got some good friends there but a whole lot of knuckle draggin' goes on in that part of the world.

surfnfish

Kicked
I will be ...I have been..I prefer...I might not ...I imagine...I lived in .
[/QUOTE]

pompous - affectedly and irritatingly grand, solemn, or self-important.

bpatton

Kicked
I never wished this disease on anyone...until now!!
Pretty amazing isn't it? I mean…… I'm just baffled by the stupidity…..

The other thing I don't get these days is you hear of Sheriffs saying they won't enforce mask ordinances, well when the fuck did cops get to decide which laws they enforce? There should be a way to get those guys out of the position of Sheriff even if they were voted in.

gt

The other thing I don't get these days is you hear of Sheriffs saying they won't enforce mask ordinances, well when the fuck did cops get to decide which laws they enforce? There should be a way to get those guys out of the position of Sheriff even if they were voted in.
no worries, one of these sheriffs is running for governor.

ribka

well...you are talking about Idaho.

Hilarious.

Two months ago all the usual Washington suspects were screaming, weeping hysterically and crying on here to stay home and not go fishing due to Covid when rates were a fraction of what they are now.

And yet people from Washington are invading Idaho by the 1000's every weekend and leaving their trash everywhere. You should probably worry about defunding all of PD's and keep voting in Sawant. Hows life in King County now? I was just over in the Seattle area on business and half the people driving were wearing masks. lmao

ribka

I just saw on the news how these guys are descending into Sturgis. It's like a big orgy, no social distancing, drinking straight out of the bottle and NO FACEMASKS being worn. The city actually tried to get it cancelled for fear of COVID and yet these guys came anyways. We'll be hearing about all the new cases of COVID that resulted from this gathering very soon..

They could learn a lesson about social distancing and looting businesses from BLM/Antifa looters

Maybe at the same time governors, AGs and mayors decided which laws they’d abide by. For instance sanctuary cities/immigration laws & drug laws...

bpatton

Kicked
Maybe at the same time governors, AGs and mayors decided which laws they’d abide by. For instance sanctuary cities/immigration laws & drug laws...
Sanctuary cities and immigration laws are far more complex an issue than a mask mandate.
And what drug laws are you taking about?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts