A question for the great legal minds and constitutional experts on this forum.

B

bennysbuddy

All of those are additions.. none of them are changes to the existing bill of rights..

1/3 of the states already acknowledge that the equal rights ammendment is already a reality in America without being superfluously ratified into the constitution. By law we are alreadu all equal and everyone is being treated equally on a nearly universal scale.

That's all I got to say about that...
are you sure about that ?

B

bennysbuddy

You tried Montana and couldn't hack it...why should you be entitled to some of the same perks as those of us that sacrifice to live here?
Dont bother answering Rob.
One and done for me.
what's a Montanan doing on a Washington fly forum ,I would have thought Montana would have their own. there should be a added fee for out of state residents to post here

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Allen

You tried Montana and couldn't hack it...why should you be entitled to some of the same perks as those of us that sacrifice to live here?
Dont bother answering Rob.
One and done for me.

Huh???

1. I could hack Montana I chose not too and got a better offer in a better part of the world.
2. I am not entitled to anything from Montara nor did I imply that I did.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts