Wanted WTB (or borrow) cheap float tube

matchu865

WFF Supporter
Will be fishing a creek for the next two weeks that only allows fishing from float tubes in a few sections.

Don’t really want or need to own a nice float tube as I have a raft already, so if anyone has a float tube I could borrow we could work something out. If not, I’d like to buy a cheap one.

Joel K

Will be fishing a creek for the next two weeks that only allows fishing from float tubes in a few sections.

Don’t really want or need to own a nice float tube as I have a raft already, so if anyone has a float tube I could borrow we could work something out. If not, I’d like to buy a cheap one.

Sounds like you are going to Silver Creek, Idaho?

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
I have an old Caddis donut style float tube that you're welcome to use. Located near Oly however.

cmann886

For some reason I can't send you PMs anymore. Please let me know if you got my address and instructions .

cal

Jim B

I have a old Bucks Bags Hi and Dry donut float tube that I'll give away...it needs new inner tubes. I'm in Tacoma.

matchu865

WFF Supporter
I haven’t gotten skunked yet, but I’ve only been able to catch 8”ers! Saw a 30” brown at night that wanted no business with my streamer.

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly

Try Craigslist several on cheap

matchu865

WFF Supporter
I was able to source a tube.

Well I got chased away one morning by a damn moose - that was definitely unique! Only one more day before I head home so I don’t think I’ll figure it out.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts