Special treat

Mems

wnTLQkel.jpg

This is the Hilton Waikaloa property and I got the opportunity to fish the pond there for the day.
I got a couple of papio and barracuda and some nice sized yellow snappers, tuao.
r3dtWYXl.jpg

This was the best spot next to the waterfall. Saw a couple of huge 20+lb omilu, bluefinned trevally swimming around, but they were after oama, small baby goat fish.
We also got to swim in the pool and my nieces got to go down the slide so many times, they will have trouble walking today. It was pretty cool to have the resort to ourselves. Feel for the workers but it is really nice in Hawaii with few tourists.

SilverFly

wnTLQkel.jpg

This is the Hilton Waikaloa property and I got the opportunity to fish the pond there for the day.
I got a couple of papio and barracuda and some nice sized yellow snappers, tuao.
r3dtWYXl.jpg

This was the best spot next to the waterfall. Saw a couple of huge 20+lb omilu, bluefinned trevally swimming around, but they were after oama, small baby goat fish.
We also got to swim in the pool and my nieces got to go down the slide so many times, they will have trouble walking today. It was pretty cool to have the resort to ourselves. Feel for the workers but it is really nice in Hawaii with few tourists.

"Stuck" in Hawai'i with no tourists and you get to fish a spot like that. Kinda not liking you right now. ;)

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts