Site / server work

Chris Scoones

WFF Admin
WFF Supporter
Doing some cleanup in prep for a software upgrade in a few weeks. One of the tasks was a long overdue inactive user clean-out which I was pretty liberal with, having removed over 40K users. I'll be cleaning out some discussions as well. The type of queries I'm running have a tendency to kick the servers ass, so heads up in case things are running slow for a few minutes here and there.

Chris

GAT

Dumbfounded
Geezus… 40K lifeless users? I wonder what happened to them that they never returned...

Meh … heck with them if they can't take a joke.

Jim Darden

Doing some cleanup in prep for a software upgrade in a few weeks. One of the tasks was a long overdue inactive user clean-out which I was pretty liberal with, having removed over 40K users. I'll be cleaning out some discussions as well. The type of queries I'm running have a tendency to kick the servers ass, so heads up in case things are running slow for a few minutes here and there.

Chris
Chris, I appreciate the thankless job of trying to keep us operating, I would bet we have more non-Washington users than locals......

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts