WA State Slashes Hatcheries

KerryS

Ignored Member
The fact is where I work is many of the junior employees in my shop That have not maxed out on the pay scale are useing the COVID-19 scare to not return to work. They actually make more money on unemployeement with the federal extra $600.00 dollar add on then they would if they came to work. They aren’t stupid & are very good at math.
You work at the lazy b. The real world operates much differently.

B

bennysbuddy

at

Yeah it's just a hoax....
:rolleyes:
Boeing has been working all but 14days in which they placed
some protective measures. We all are required to wear face masks & wash our hands. No massive outbreak has occurred, it’s business as usual. 40,000 employees make for a fairly good test project !

Rob Allen

If we had a federal gov. with a plan from the start, that put time, energy and resources into testing and contact tracing we would probably be at a point where we could be back to full operation. 167,072 have died of covid, 1,755 in Washington.

I disagree.. we are in the position we are in because one political party used covid 19 as a bludgeon on the other political party. That one party has no real concern for the welfare of the people only the demise of their political rival.

Chris Johnson

I disagree.. we are in the position we are in because one political party used covid 19 as a bludgeon on the other political party. That one party has no real concern for the welfare of the people only the demise of their political rival.
I'm not going to get into that here Rob.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts