Buff performs "very well" if doubled over

teerex

More click-bait from the same newspaper as prior thread. VA Tech engineer who specializes in airborne transmission of viruses created her own test and found a doubled-up gaiter "as effective" as a mask made of similar material. Gaiter with just 1 layer "performs similarly to a cloth mask and very well if doubled over".

As an early Buff adopter, this is reassuring. Soon after original post, my doubled-Buff was not good enough for a major corporate store that shall remain unnamed (The Apple Store). They handed me a mask even with all business outside.

Glad to know I can stay confident and continue to fish and buy groceries with the same gear. I very likely already had the virus despite a negative test. But despite that, just like my dad always said on another topic, "take precautions and (double) wrap it up!"

NRC

WFF Supporter
Look i don't need em tellin ME how wear a BUFF!!!! been doin this!!! I KNOW!!! don't need no upstarts tellin ME!!! when im BUFFED UP everyone knows to take me seriously!!! I was BUFFED UP well 'fore this whole coronavirus deal became the deal!!!
HE LIVES!!!

tumblr_mhuawpLx7E1rdutw3o1_400.gif

WAS

B
Look i don't need em tellin ME how wear a BUFF!!!! been doin this!!! I KNOW!!! don't need no upstarts tellin ME!!! when im BUFFED UP everyone knows to take me seriously!!! I was BUFFED UP well 'fore this whole coronavirus deal became the deal!!!

Bwanna!

dustinchromers

More click-bait from the same newspaper as prior thread. VA Tech engineer who specializes in airborne transmission of viruses created her own test and found a doubled-up gaiter "as effective" as a mask made of similar material. Gaiter with just 1 layer "performs similarly to a cloth mask and very well if doubled over".

As an early Buff adopter, this is reassuring. Soon after original post, my doubled-Buff was not good enough for a major corporate store that shall remain unnamed (The Apple Store). They handed me a mask even with all business outside.

Glad to know I can stay confident and continue to fish and buy groceries with the same gear. I very likely already had the virus despite a negative test. But despite that, just like my dad always said on another topic, "take precautions and (double) wrap it up!"

I have to admit, covid has really been helpful for tapping into my train robber/masked villain persona. Plus most ladies I pass are foxes and they think the same about me. Maybe the Muslim folks are right and people are just flat better looking in masks. It's kinda exciting, like a gamble. You don't know what you got till you unwrap it. I tell you if I was single it would be like Christmas morning Saturday night and Sunday morning. I mean minus the looming threat of covid and all.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
So does anyone want to rag on my cotton handkerchief I used today? Asking for a friend...

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts