Buff performs "very well" if doubled over

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I get rather serious about this topic. There are some alternate conspiracy opinions that are too insidious to not be aggravated by...and some come from affected parts of family...eye rolling only harms me...because mom told me they could get stuck that way then no one would ever take me seriously...Hell, I would have to work on my Charlie Callas impression.

Jojo

A sometimes eternal optimist
WFF Supporter
Look i don't need em tellin ME how wear a BUFF!!!! been doin this!!! I KNOW!!! don't need no upstarts tellin ME!!! when im BUFFED UP everyone knows to take me seriously!!! I was BUFFED UP well 'fore this whole coronavirus deal became the deal!!!
Where have you been Jim Travers!!???..... glad you are back!!!!!

girlfisher

Had a guy run a stop sign this morning going head on into another small pickup truck. Fortunately, despite, one totaled vehicle, both drivers walked away with minor bumps and bruises. At one point there were well over a dozen folks who were at close proximity. Except for myself and the EMT, no one was wearing a mask. I would have been glad to see any kind of buff!

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
So we go to a phone store yesterday to buy a I phone 11...finally getting with the 21st century...anyway a guy comes in... big beefy guy no mask...is asked if he has one and he needs to wear it...he harrumphed and sort of put it on...except he sat the whole time waiting with it pulled down below his nose...he was one of them. This attitude is all too common. No confrontation...from anyone there. What a self centered jerk...He made a statement alright...labeling himself as one.

girlfisher

This above info is dated August 27 and quite informative on what kind of masks to wear and not wear. Also heard a news clip yesterday that said 30,000 lives could be saved by Oct. 1 if people masked up! Shouldn't that be important enough to offset personal beliefs?

newfydog

The first thing to remember about a mask is that what they do best is protect others from you. The best prevention is if everyone has a mask and doesn't spew shit in the first place. You don't crap in a public swimming pool, don't spread respiratory droplets indoors.

Duke University studied the reduction in droplets through various masks. They all reduced the spread by 70-95%. A bandana reduced it by 50% and a single layer buff was worse than nothing---it just split the large droplets into many smaller ones.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
The first thing to remember about a mask is that what they do best is protect others from you. The best prevention is if everyone has a mask and doesn't spew shit in the first place. You don't crap in a public swimming pool, don't spread respiratory droplets indoors.

Duke University studied the reduction in droplets through various masks. They all reduced the spread by 70-95%. A bandana reduced it by 50% and a single layer buff was worse than nothing---it just split the large droplets into many smaller ones.
I was aware of this and studies about effectiveness...So many wear bandit face covers I didn't want to mention this...good for you in doing so!

Porter

If two negatives make a positive, and masks are negative in the minds of many, does doubling over a buff make masks a positive, and therefore everyone should wear them?

Did I just cure COVID?

No cure..... but definitely preventing the advancement of this virus. Thus if no advancement, the virus dies, if it dies it no longer exists, thus again perhaps a cure ? I don’t know but not only you the GOTY but the SGOTCY...Smartest Guide Of The Covid Year. Damn your good!!!! And she probably said that too. :p

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts