Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Custom Rods for sale 4, 5, 8 weight

FS 
631 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Big Tuna 
#1 ·
I build custom, made to order fly rods and am curently taking orders. Build on your choice of blank including: Sage, R.L. Winston, CTS, Rainshadow, Tom Morgan and many more. These are custom so it is your choice from the ground up how you want to design it. Starting at $350. Price depends on the blank you chose. I also have several rods for sale that i will post here. Each rod is made with the very best components available! If you have any questions or would like more pictures of these rods or examples of my work i would be happy to oblige!
Thanks for your interest!

Gabe
Saber Rod Company

9 foot 5 weight fast action, built on a top of the line CTS Affinity X blank, box elder reel seat, custom built and shaped cork grip chrome agate stripping guide.
$750
Wood Art Musical instrument Gun accessory Font

Musical instrument Writing implement Wind instrument Cigar Wood

Microphone Wood Office supplies Audio equipment Camera accessory

9 foot 8 weight fast action, built on a Rainshadow Eternity 3 blank, anodized aluminum reel seat, custom built and shaped cork grip, eco coated snake guides, this blank is built to handle the salt.
$550
Musical instrument Wood Wind instrument Reed instrument Woodwind instrument
Musical instrument Writing implement Wood Office supplies Pen

Wood Musical instrument Writing implement Wind instrument Office supplies

8 foot 4 weight medium fast action, built on a Rainshadow RX-6 blank, custom etched reel seat with the length and weight. Custom built and shaped cork grip, blue and white agate stripping guide.
$350
Slope Insect Line Arthropod Dragonfly

Plant Wood Tool Grass Tree
Fishing reel Wood Fishing rod Water bottle Jigging

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.