NFR

gt

Hello, did you miss me?? I didn’t think so. I have been banned for a couple of weeks for posting, ahem, ‘political crap’. I don’t own this domain, I don’t set the rules and I don’t appoint the moderators that is pretty clear. But I do believe our fisheries in the PNW are in the toilet. Having started fishing in the PNW in 1960, I have seen the decline with my own eyes both in Oregon and here in Washington. Frank honest discussion of why and who is clearly needed. But to do that I violated the rules of this domain since ‘who’ often turns political. Since I can’t seem to follow the rules and refuse to hide my opinions, I think it best that I reduce the sweat and strain on the moderators and any of you who flip out with my postings, I apologize to yuz. I will check in to see what is happening and post relatively infrequently keeping my commentary within the rules as I really don’t want to be a problem for you or the moderators.

Happy trails to all of you no matter who you are or what you believe.

I hope you are wildly successful catching whatever fishes you are interested in anywhere you choose to peruse them.

Mask up!

Stay safe.

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
Didn't know you were gone but welcome back....I guess.

And it ain't that hard to keep political opinions to yourself. No one gives a shit what some random on the web thinks and you aren't going to change any minds.

L8VPdFIT_o.gif

Buzzy

I don't think @gt you have a sole claim on opinions or grouchy behavior. I sin too and suspect I've made the "ignore" list on a few forum members accounts. I don't care. Welcome back you old grouch.

smc

Hello, did you miss me?? I didn’t think so. I have been banned for a couple of weeks for posting, ahem, ‘political crap’. I don’t own this domain, I don’t set the rules and I don’t appoint the moderators that is pretty clear. But I do believe our fisheries in the PNW are in the toilet. Having started fishing in the PNW in 1960, I have seen the decline with my own eyes both in Oregon and here in Washington. Frank honest discussion of why and who is clearly needed. But to do that I violated the rules of this domain since ‘who’ often turns political. Since I can’t seem to follow the rules and refuse to hide my opinions, I think it best that I reduce the sweat and strain on the moderators and any of you who flip out with my postings, I apologize to yuz. I will check in to see what is happening and post relatively infrequently keeping my commentary within the rules as I really don’t want to be a problem for you or the moderators.

Happy trails to all of you no matter who you are or what you believe.

I hope you are wildly successful catching whatever fishes you are interested in anywhere you choose to peruse them.

Mask up!

Stay safe.

Glad you're back GT.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts