North Umpqua Fire

Buzzy

I was able to talk to my friend Mike who lost virtually everything when the fire roared through Bogus Creek Camp where Mike was living in his RV. He's doing well, adjusting. And thanks to @Truckeetroutbum and his friends, and all those who have generously donated, Mike's going to have a place to live. Amazing generosity Aaron, warms my heart to see how good people are in this time of need. Thanks!!

Pat

I spent the last week up there and got to hang with Mike a bit! He is in great Spirits all considered.
He aswell as I are so thankful for all the help! It has been cool to see the fly fishing community step up and help!

as for the river...
Devastated.
unfortunately much of the fly water has been reduced to sticks.
Heartbreaking to see the least...

But atleast it’s behind us now and we will keep looking forward

the_grube

I spent the last week up there and got to hang with Mike a bit! He is in great Spirits all considered.
He aswell as I are so thankful for all the help! It has been cool to see the fly fishing community step up and help!

as for the river...
Devastated.
unfortunately much of the fly water has been reduced to sticks.
Heartbreaking to see the least...

But atleast it’s behind us now and we will keep looking forward
Drove up to the fly waters last week and was literally in tears. The highway is open but all river access from Rock cr to the camp water is closed. All access to the trail was blocked up to horse shoe bend...

bconrad

Ugh, tough to hear this. Thinking of those who have lost property and livelihood in this fire.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts