Creatch'r

Unhinged Member
They can and they will. Most Fighting Chickenhawk fans are unaware that injuries and other unfortunate things happen to other teams. They are generally unaware of anything football related but the fighting Chickenhawks. Do not expect them to actually know anything except that they love Russel Wilson and that they came up with the idea of the 12th man :).

As much as the 49ers made the Pat's defense look helpless last week, it will be quite interesting to me to see how the Seahawks scheme. Shanahan is Belichicks Kryptonite. Maybe Carroll has a better understanding of how to beat that offense. This one may be a shootout.

Go Sox,
cds

Easy, you are talking to the 5th grade Punt, pass and kick champion here.

Sportsman

Easy, you are talking to the 5th grade Punt, pass and kick champion here.
So What? According to Charlie, you have no clue about any other team except the Hawks. We are blessed to have his insight on every other team in the NFL, 2nd coming of.John Clayton. Have to give him a pass this year. After all, they ran Brady out of town because Cam the Sham was going to show them how it's supposed to get done. At least he still dresses like a clown!

Charles Sullivan

Uh, yeah, we could use him over here in Cleveland. We probably have the best pass rusher in football right now but that won't save this defense this season. We'll send you Case Keenum.
Sounds legit. I could see him heading to Cleveland if they have cap space. He's a hell of a player. Pats need draft picks.

Go Sox,
cds

Creatch'r

Unhinged Member
Did you compete against Andy Reid?

Go Sox,
cds

Nope, thankfully no one else was shaving yet either which was good because I never played football once in my life. Everyone gets to be a hero sometime. Some could say that I hit my athletic peak early. But.... if there’s a few more injuries I might be fielding a call from Pete Carrol himself.

Brady Burmeister

Sounds legit. I could see him heading to Cleveland if they have cap space. He's a hell of a player. Pats need draft picks.

Go Sox,
cds
We have the space. I'd be more excited about the Browns being decent this year if the Ravens and Steelers weren't in our division, and if we hadn't lost to both already, and if Nick Chubb and OBJ weren't already injured. It figures the year we get things together that Baltimore and Pittsburgh decide to be juggernauts.

mcswny

Both teams are banged up. Im a 9ers fan, and hoping for a good game regardless. Anytime you start RW at QB, you have a chance. Even when our D line is at its best (which right now, is not the case), we struggle against mobile QBs (Murray, Wilson, etc). Should hopefully be a fun one to watch.

Not much of a shit talker, would rather watch a good, fun game than name call and talk non sense

Fast Action Freddie

Having a drink in The Buff
View attachment 258974
Not much chatter for the upcoming 49er game?
Sure there is - we’re going to smoke them
1604094643690.jpeg
No mercy. Sweep the leg. RW cooks. Trey Flowers breaks single game record for interceptions. And the game where LJ Collier earns the nickname “Sacks” ... as part of the soon to be renowned defensive super duo “Snacks n Sacks”.

it’s gonna be sick.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts