FS Surf & Turf: Sage and Nikon Sold

Rooster7

Sage TCX 7119-4 Sold! rod tube and warranty card. Rods in pretty good shape one owner, me. Cork is soiled a few scuff marks on the blank nothing that will affect performance.

Nikon Range Finder $. Monarch laser 800. Older model but works good. Waterproof original box, paperwork, and soft case.

Knives of Alaska: Whitetail $. Good knife in great shape. I never used it! 8” in total length with a 4” blade with gut hook. Leather sheath included.

All sold

Last edited:

Rooster7

Dropping the price again (maybe I was a bit high).

Just imagine: chucking Skagit lines with t-12 and sweet nymphs and beads, being able to measure exactly how far you casted (for scientific purposes), and finally dispatching that hatchery brat with a deer knife!

Rod has sold, if someone wants the range finder and the knife together I’ll do $125 shipped in the lower 48.

Last edited:

Rooster7

One more bump.
Take the range finder and knife for $110.00 shipped, and I’ll add a few “used” Spey heads in the box.
Rage 470
Rage 570
Rio Skagit 600
Airflo skagit 540 compact gen II
Rio 575 sink skagit

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts