Finally a bone at A-bay

Mems

I am over on the Kona side for a while. Fished A-bay after virtual school. Hooked two impossibles, yellow finned surgeon fish, and of course they broke me off in the coral. Man those fish are tough. I started to walk back and saw a school of bones in the pond. Well no one is there to bust me for fishing in the pond, so I cast a fly and man were they hungry. Got a nice 5lber. Sorry no pictures. My phone got killed because I had a faculty meeting from 2:00pm to 3:00pm on Zoom. I kept showing pictures of me at the beach and kite surfers zooming by. Distance learning does have its perks. Stay safe hope ya'll get some rain.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
I am over on the Kona side for a while. Fished A-bay after virtual school. Hooked two impossibles, yellow finned surgeon fish, and of course they broke me off in the coral. Man those fish are tough. I started to walk back and saw a school of bones in the pond. Well no one is there to bust me for fishing in the pond, so I cast a fly and man were they hungry. Got a nice 5lber. Sorry no pictures. My phone got killed because I had a faculty meeting from 2:00pm to 3:00pm on Zoom. I kept showing pictures of me at the beach and kite surfers zooming by. Distance learning does have its perks. Stay safe hope ya'll get some rain.

I am pretty sure the only chance I ever have at catching a diy bone at A-bay is to some how sneak in some casting in that pond. So enticing every time I have walked past it fly rod in hand.

WAS

Mems, when it’s all said and done, I’m glad I’m over with the faculty meetings. I used to dream of Missouri River trips during the crux of them, whatever that was. On the other hand, I’m sure glad to read your posts and happy to see you are keeping your sanity during this pandemic mix of teaching styles. Probably too much for this old geezer to relearn in this day. Keep on keeping on, Wes

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts