WTB Original SA Stillwater Clear Intermediate Line

Peach

Peach
Looking for the Original SA Stillwater Clear Intermediate Line. First true Stillwater line that I can recall and one of the first clear lines and Denny Rickards originally promoted this line in 1997. This line was notorious for memory/coiling issues, which I did encounter myself, but I was able to deal with it and for me it worked great and I loved how it fished, caught hundreds of fish on it. My line met its untimely demises this past weekend - and looking for one - maybe two lines for replacement. Would prefer a 6WT by would take a 5WT too.

Cortland Camo came out a few years later and Denny switched his alliances to (I think do to the coiling) that line, I fished that Cortland Camo line but it just did fish in the exact level of the original SA. I would consider this line as well - but really looking for the SA.

Let me know if you want to sell your line or if you know where some of this discontinued line is still available.

Peach

Attachments

• flyline.jpg
    flyline.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8

GLC

Looking for the Original SA Stillwater Clear Intermediate Line. First true Stillwater line that I can recall and one of the first clear lines and Denny Rickards originally promoted this line in 1997. This line was notorious for memory/coiling issues, which I did encounter myself, but I was able to deal with it and for me it worked great and I loved how it fished, caught hundreds of fish on it. My line met its untimely demises this past weekend - and looking for one - maybe two lines for replacement. Would prefer a 6WT by would take a 5WT too.

Cortland Camo came out a few years later and Denny switched his alliances to (I think do to the coiling) that line, I fished that Cortland Camo line but it just did fish in the exact level of the original SA. I would consider this line as well - but really looking for the SA.

Let me know if you want to sell your line or if you know where some of this discontinued line is still available.

Peach
PM sent

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts