A little rusty....

Bob Rankin

Tuglife
I’m a tad rusty, but I’m just starting to warm up. Made it out for a few stands this morning to help out some local farmers. I went 1 for 2 and saw 9. I’ll give it a few days break, then get after a group that have been killing Elk calves. B43684B5-C921-4E26-AE6D-5485A33B10BF.jpeg

Last edited:

Bob Rankin

Tuglife
Whatcha shooting? Asking for a friend... :D

This rifle is a 6.5 Creedmor, shooting 140 grain ELDM’s. Surprisingly it punched right through at 115 yards. Not a drop of blood, hell... I couldn’t even find an entrance or exit wound.

Roper

Idiot Savant
WFF Supporter
This rifle is a 6.5 Creedmor, shooting 140 grain ELDM’s. Surprisingly it punched right through at 115 yards. Not a drop of blood, hell... I couldn’t even find an entrance or exit wound.
Bob, do you harvest the pelts? Have you had any tanned?

Bob Rankin

Tuglife
Well... No man bun on this guy. In fact, no hair up there at all. I’ve owned and shot all kinds of calibers of rifles, and its just plain hard to complain about what a 6.5 can do. To each there own.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info