FS Stolen Hatch and Sage reels

seattlee

Hi friends,

Someone just cleaned out my garage (live in Seattle - Queen Anne) and took all my fly reels. If you see my reels around, I'd appreciate a tip.

The most notable reels are:

Hatch Finatic 7 (silver with Red trim) strung with a green 9 weight floating line
Sage 4210 spool (red) with new Skagit Max Short on it
Also Sage 4260, (3) sage 1880s each strung with 8-weight Rio Outbound Short Floating or Intermediate, Sage 3880CF, Ross Reel 5/6 with 6 weight Rio Gold floater.

Also taken was:
Humminbird 899 ci HD SI head unit
Minn Kota Remote for trolling motor
West Marine handheld VHF
Chasing Dory underwater Drone https://www.chasing.com/chasing-dory.html

Thanks for taking a look!

ran.yang

WISH'n that I will turn FlyFishin' into a Career
dude i hate that shit. had my car broken into this year and my spey rods and travel case was stolen. around 1000 in value. i was so mad

JamesRPL+

My f-260 was broken into I'm my damn front yard a few yrs ago. I lost 1 of my steelhead godsend calcutta reel, a nikon f-2 with several lenses. My radio was after market so they argued bout that. Auto ins. said "good luck". I turned it into my home owners and was replaced full value. Now the damn ins. wants pics , number and a punk assed attitude. Good luck.........

Daz

I took a look at that webpage for curiosity and was surprised to see that the majority of the latest posts are quite old, seems like this site is becoming defunct..?
I think that site was "becoming" defunct a couple of years ago...

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts