Watch out Yeti......

skyriver

Maybe if they sell enough mugs their rod price will come down. Sorry, I know...very naive of me. I've fly fished since 1980 and have never owned a Sage. I own 3 Redingtons though. Considering Far Bank Enterprises owns Sage & Redington (and Rio) I guess I own 3 cheap Sage rods. ;) I have owned Sage reels in the past.
I do own a G Loomis IMX from way back in the day, but even that was a blank that I built myself. I don't know man...I get a LOT of pleasure casting a nice $150-350 rod. I just don't see myself spending $750+ on a rod. I've cast them. They're really nice, but, to me...not THAT nice. To each his own.
And I sure as hell won't spend $30 on a mug. Good luck with that market. Yeti won't blink an eye.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
This is a total fail.
Doesn't come in multiple colors to coordinate with their fishing shirts and jackets.
Whoever put this together should be fired...

Sportsman

This is a total fail.
Doesn't come in multiple colors to coordinate with their fishing shirts and jackets.
Whoever put this together should be fired...
If they had Swimmy on their promotion team they couldn't make them fast enough! "Buy a Shirt..get a cup!!

dustinchromers

I have some Stanleys available anywhere ...keep stuff hot a long time...sure are not $30...I am like this...I don't like buying stuff that has there fleet , product,or company labels all over their sheet...I oughta be paid for carrying around that. OMJ has influenced me...

The Thermos is likely the most remarkable technology in it's day. I mean hot stays hot and cold stays cold. How does it know.

theleo91386

If any of it was actually practical for fishing I'd consider it. Collaborating and getting a Sage/Katadyn Be Free filter or a Sage/Grayl filter and I might buy it.

Kyle Spevacek

I have some Stanleys available anywhere ...keep stuff hot a long time...sure are not $30...I am like this...I don't like buying stuff that has there fleet , product,or company labels all over their sheet...I oughta be paid for carrying around that. OMJ has influenced me...
I totally agree. First thing I do after buying a vehicle is to take off the vehicles license plate frame that advertises the dealership. Had one salesman ask why I then asked i the dealership was going to pay me for advertising. They quickly took the frames off.
Spev

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts