Skagit 2021?

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter
I know this is a dumb question seeing as how no one even knows what the hell next week looks like in our world.

That said, does anyone think the Skagit will actually open for 2021? I'd like to get the F out of Michigan this spring and it would be very nice to have something to look forward to.
It’s open now for fly fishing only through April.

Brandon

Floatin'
It’s open now for fly fishing only through April.
Not true actually, check the regs before you post about them. It’s open for all kinds of fishing, single barbless hooks only, night time closure, and no bait allowed (under selective gear rules).

So yes, euro nymphing is allowed.

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Not true actually, check the regs before you post about them. It’s open for all kinds of fishing, single barbless hooks only, night time closure, and no bait allowed (under selective gear rules).

She likes to spread misinformation.

It is actually only open to plug pullers and side drifters from jet sleds, drift boats and rafts not allowed!

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter

All kinds of fishing, but no bait allowed? Sooooo that’s not all kinds of fishing. Either way the Skagit is open.

LilCutts

fish & whistle
WFF Supporter

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts