Michigan man who killed 18 wolves, 3 bald eagles loses hunting license for life

Squamishpoacher

Stupidity is caused by ignorance. Education isn't all of the answer but it's a part of it. Greed motivation, as much as we all say we don't like it, is probably somewhat the cause for our rise as a dominant species in our environment. I think that all we can do is what we can, even in small measures. It all helps.

herkileez

WFF Premium
Being in BC, I see the above imposed penalty as adequate, compared to the relative slap on the wrist and apology for the hard life they've had, that would be meted out on this side.

Stupidity is caused by ignorance. Education isn't all of the answer but it's a part of it. Greed motivation, as much as we all say we don't like it, is probably somewhat the cause for our rise as a dominant species in our environment. I think that all we can do is what we can, even in small measures. It all helps.
Ignorance can be fixed by education - as in, he was ignorant of the facts. Stupidity is a lack of capacity to understand and/or learn. But you are right on when you say we should do what we can and that it would help.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info