"In My Mountain Town, We’re Preparing for Dark Times" Article re Twisp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Paluch

WFF Supporter
Your response is so absurd it's impressive.

"Your kind"...wtf does that mean? You don't know anything about me.

Talking about science and data has become nothing but gaslighting for "people like you".

Here's a graph I put together on the CDC's website this morning...just for you.

Hope you all wore your masks everywhere you went for the past 5 years when the excess mortality for URIs in our state was actually higher than in 2020.

I'm not going back and forth on a fly fishing forum about COVID after this message, but holy cow, the amount of cognitive dissonance and alarmism in this state is mind-numbing.
1st of all, excess mortality for 2020 is higher than any year in the history of our country - specifically due to the pandemic.

2nd of all, I'd bet a dollar you graduated with a healthcare administration degree, not a medical science degree.

3rd of all, the university you claimed to graduate from disagrees with you: https://news.wisc.edu/coughing-visualization-illustrates-the-benefits-of-wearing-a-good-mask/

Finally, you don't know what you're talking about. You're talking big and proudly proclaiming your lack of regard for others, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

surfnfish

So this guy walks into a bar, and when the bartender refuses to mix up his requested cocktail of equal parts hubris, arrogance and bullshit he tells the bartender to f'off and storms out.
So the same guy goes onto WFF, and....

O' Clarkii Stomias

So this guy walks into a bar, and when the bartender refuses to mix up his requested cocktail of equal parts hubris, arrogance and bullshit he tells the bartender to f'off and storms out.
So the same guy goes onto WFF, and....
So you're the prosecutor, judge, and jury, when it comes to sentencing: hubris, arrogance, and, bullshit? Git Sum!

tirefire

I don't give a fuck who you are, you educational background, you political affiliation, or how fucking smart you think you are, wear a mask out of respect for your fellow human beings!
hard pass on that. haven't yet and won't do it just because you think i should. your arrogance and smug self righteousness is amazing to behold, tho

tirefire

Refusing to wear a mask puts others at risk. If you’d like me to share the science proving this, I’d be happy to do so.
i'm trying hard to dredge up some concern for this alleged pandemic, but post away. if you're seriously concerned, i have nothing but sadness for your state of mind. give your balls a tug

Matt Paluch

WFF Supporter
i'm trying hard to dredge up some concern for this alleged pandemic, but post away. if you're seriously concerned, i have nothing but sadness for your state of mind. give your balls a tug
If you’re having a hard time dredging up concern for the pandemic, maybe you should volunteer at a hospital. It’s a lot easier to care about others when you meet them and see what they’re going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts