"In My Mountain Town, We’re Preparing for Dark Times" Article re Twisp

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirefire

Another Dump guzzler blinded by the biggest lier in US history.
Talk about ignorance!
That, as they say, would be fake news. Neither the current nor former president are a candidate I’ve supported, although I hope (hoped) they could keep this country strong and most of all free. Incidentally, the biggest liar (or lier, as you spell it) is hyperbole, I’d guess? If you mean it literally, you’ve got a lot of history to read up on.

tirefire

If you’re having a hard time dredging up concern for the pandemic, maybe you should volunteer at a hospital. It’s a lot easier to care about others when you meet them and see what they’re going through.
As soon as those hysterical about this alleged pandemic stop eating processed food, start exercising regularly, stop taking pharmaceuticals, etc., I might believe their claims. Until then it’s simple fearmongering to subjugate the people and control the narrative.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
As soon as those hysterical about this alleged pandemic stop eating processed food, start exercising regularly, stop taking pharmaceuticals, etc., I might believe their claims. Until then it’s simple fearmongering to subjugate the people and control the narrative.

Yeah, it's all a worldwide plot to control your simple mind - talk about swallowing the Kool-Aid, seems your mind is already controlled by Tucker, et al.

Yeah, Processed foods and lack of exercise suddenly resulted in roughly 360,000 more deaths in the US than the five-year average between 26 January and 3 October 2020

or, between March 1, 2020, and January 2, 2021, the US experienced 2 801 439 deaths, 22.9% more than expected, representing 522 368 excess deaths (Table).

Yeah, my claims, I'm just making up what happened over the last 15 months, what's happening now in India and Brazil and elsewhere, it's all made up.

Your shit is really offensive to people who have lost loved ones to this and the thousands of medical folks who have risked their lives and lost time with their families to take care of the millions who were infected and hospitalized with this virus.

Instead of hanging out on the wingnut sites, I recommend you spend some time volunteering in a hospital, and maybe doing some real reading.

You're a troll and a waste of any more of my time; wish you good health - hope you make it, like I said, just stay away from me and my family, and my community for that matter.

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk

You sir, are a fucking idiot!
And the reason the US has the most deaths than any other country is because of people just like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts