FS Fly tying material selloff

Rob Ast

As noted in my post in the fly tying forum, I am selling off my tying material. Conservatively, I am selling everything for at least %50 off, and likely significantly more. Any materials that are missing noticable amounts were not added into the calculations, and if there was no price sticker I purposefully underestimated the prices. In most cases the price of the hooks/weights/etc was ignored. These are in a few large lots so that I don't have to deal with shipping multiple small packages. If you want additional pics or details let me know. Shipping included in price. Without further ado ...

Steelhead bundle $200 Sale pending: Lots of Artic fox, 7 never used Rhea herls (won in raffle), Amhearst pheasant tail feathers, dubbing, waddington shanks, tube fly conversion kit for your regular vice with tubing, and assorted other varying feathers in similar hues.

fullsizeoutput_2354.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2357.jpeg

Dry fly bundle $150 Sale pending: 6 capes, cdc, dubbing, various synthetic yarns, post material, turkey biots, dear and elk hair. Not shown - lots of dry fly hooks in a wide range of sizes
fullsizeoutput_235d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_235a.jpeg

Saltwater package $200 Sale pending: Huge variety of bucktail, 3 flatwing capes, multiple kinds of streamer hair and craft fur, foam heads, fish skulls, eyes, hooks, and more colors and types of flash materials than I can count.

fullsizeoutput_2363.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2360.jpeg

Everything else (trout nymphs/wet flies/streamers/threads/wire) $300 sale pending: Pheasant, partridge, and starling skins, pheasant tail, streamer capes, zonker strips, maribou, ostritch herl, peacock herl, variety of died duck feathers, dubbing and natural furs, scud back, body tubing, weighted and glass beads, over 30 spools of thread, 60 spools of floss/weighted wire/ribbing wire/etc, 40+ cards of chenille, tons of hooks,and who knows what else. This one is a lot of stuff, but likely only %30 or less of cost.

fullsizeoutput_2366.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2369.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_236c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_236f.jpeg

Last edited:

satnut

As noted in my post in the fly tying forum, I am selling off my tying material. Conservatively, I am selling everything for at least %50 off, and likely significantly more. Any materials that are missing noticable amounts were not added into the calculations, and if there was no price sticker I purposefully underestimated the prices. In most cases the price of the hooks/weights/etc was ignored. These are in a few large lots so that I don't have to deal with shipping multiple small packages. If you want additional pics or details let me know. Shipping included in price. Without further ado ...

Steelhead bundle $200 Sale pending: Lots of Artic fox, 7 never used Rhea herls (won in raffle), Amhearst pheasant tail feathers, dubbing, waddington shanks, tube fly conversion kit for your regular vice with tubing, and assorted other varying feathers in similar hues.

View attachment 257865
View attachment 257866

Dry fly bundle $150 Sale pending: 6 capes, cdc, dubbing, various synthetic yarns, post material, turkey biots, dear and elk hair. Not shown - lots of dry fly hooks in a wide range of sizes
View attachment 257867
View attachment 257868

Saltwater package $200 Sale pending: Huge variety of bucktail, 3 flatwing capes, multiple kinds of streamer hair and craft fur, foam heads, fish skulls, eyes, hooks, and more colors and types of flash materials than I can count.

View attachment 257869
View attachment 257870

Everything else (trout nymphs/wet flies/streamers/threads/wire) $300 sale pending: Pheasant, partridge, and starling skins, pheasant tail, streamer capes, zonker strips, maribou, ostritch herl, peacock herl, variety of died duck feathers, dubbing and natural furs, scud back, body tubing, weighted and glass beads, over 30 spools of thread, 60 spools of floss/weighted wire/ribbing wire/etc, 40+ cards of chenille, tons of hooks,and who knows what else. This one is a lot of stuff, but likely only %30 or less of cost.

View attachment 257871
View attachment 257872
View attachment 257873 View attachment 257874
did you sold all tube fly material?

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts