Macaroni and cheese-what happened?

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Mrs Brian thinks it's weird that I put ketchup on Mac & Cheese?
How's about you?
Not weird, but no, I don't. Tastes vary; to each their own. I like A-1 steak sauce on steak, even though a steak tastes perfectly fine without it. I've liked A-1 since I was a kid, so what else am I going to do with it?

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Not weird, but no, I don't. Tastes vary; to each their own. I like A-1 steak sauce on steak, even though a steak tastes perfectly fine without it. I've liked A-1 since I was a kid, so what else am I going to do with it?
Burgers....with bacon and cheese...

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
I hear it it makes stuff, some of the best stuff...stuff like you wouldn't believe...nobody's ever seen stuff like that...and we're making more of it than ever, here in America, than ever before.
But you don't hear about it in the fake condiment media, all they want to talk about is mustard.
;)
MKGA

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
I hear it it makes stuff, some of the best stuff...stuff like you wouldn't believe...nobody's ever seen stuff like that...and we're making more of it than ever, here in America, than ever before.
But you don't hear about it in the fake condiment media, all they want to talk about is mustard.
;)
MKGA

lol

kpb

WFF Supporter
Speaking of mac and cheese I made some last week using caramelized onions, gruyere and sharp cheddar cheeses. Topped with homemade baguette bread slices and more cheese. Definitely not your out of the box variety.

Billy McFly

Resers makes a fine Mac-n-Cheese. Its in the refer section of your grocery store. I'm patrial to the pepperjack Mac myself.

Last edited:

Porter

Once in a while we buy the Costco Mac and cheese. We also buy a lb of dungeness crab. Half way into baking the wife adds the crab and a bit more cheese. Usually some 3 blend cheese. Probably a 50 dollar dish but get a couple meals out of it and
It is delicious. YMMV.

Last edited:

Gyrfalcon21

Honoring Vets
Once in a while we buy the Costco Mac and cheese. We also buy a lb of dungeness crab. Half way into baking the wife adds the crab and a bit more cheese. Usually some 3 blend cheese. Probably a 50 dollar dish but get a couple meals out of it and
It is delicious. YMMV.
And I get grief for eating pineapple on pizza?!!?! : )

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts