FS Scott G2 8'4" 5WT SOLD

tiptop

SOLD First, a Scott G2 8'4" 5wt in EX condition with slight cork darkening. Original bag and tube which does have some scuffs. Nice moderate action and tippet protection but with good power when needed. I prefer this length for the G2 in this line weight. An honest 5wt BTW. SOLD $400 including postage, insurance, and pp fee in the CONUS. $10 discount east of the Mississippi. Contact me via PM.
IMG_2656.JPG IMG_2657.JPG IMG_2661.JPG IMG_2663.JPG
SOLD Second, a Winston BIIIx 8'6" 3wt in EX+ condition. Because of the length and 3wt rating, this rod flexes very well and protects tippets. I bought it as a backup to my BIIx of the same length and line wt. which I've fished for years and love. This BIIIx is slightly faster but still not fast by graphite standards and can be fished with a 4wt line (I prefer it that way). Original sock and Winston tube which is glass or carbon fiber. Tube does have some scuffs. SOLD$400 including postage, insurance, and pp fee in the CONUS. $10 discount east of the Mississippi. Contact me via PM.
IMG_2647.JPG IMG_2646.JPG IMG_2648.JPG IMG_2649.JPG
SOLD Finally, a Sage One 9' 4wt in like new condition. This is a fast action rod but not as fast as some Sage graphite. It will easily cast a 5wt line. Very high quality Sage construction and components. Original sock and tube without any scuffs - also like new. SOLD
IMG_2651.JPG IMG_2650.JPG IMG_2652.JPG IMG_2654.JPG IMG_2665.JPG

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts