Looking for a Guide for OP Steelhead

Rivelo

Hello all,

My friends and I are looking for a cheap guide to take us fishing in the Olympic Peninsula for steelhead this December. We are in college and are relatively broke so sub $250 for the three of us is what we are looking for. Totally fine with walk/wade instead of using a drift boat. Would greatly appreciate any connections any of you might have!

Oliver

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Yes break is from December till January 5th I believe. December before Christmas would be ideal unless the fishing gets much much better early January

There will be some hatchery fish available with a few early natives around.
If you have a break in March as well, you might consider that timeframe over December for your trip.
Good luck and have fun.
SF

dustinchromers

Hello all,

My friends and I are looking for a cheap guide to take us fishing in the Olympic Peninsula for steelhead this December. We are in college and are relatively broke so sub $250 for the three of us is what we are looking for. Totally fine with walk/wade instead of using a drift boat. Would greatly appreciate any connections any of you might have!

Oliver

I second Gary's advice. If you can't afford a good guide then don't get one. Then you can spend your guide money on booze and weed. This way if you come away skunked you won't care. I think it's a smarter use of funds. I couldn't imagine steelhead fishing in 2020 sober.

bhudda

heffe'
Just give me your money and I’ll draw X’s on a map for ya. I once saw a guide catch a fish here, here, here, here, and here :)

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts