WTB Rowing Machine

Zak

WFF Supporter
Hi All,

I'm getting a bit mick around the thiddle and want to try exercising on a rowing machine, so my exercise translates into something real that I like to do.

New and used rowing machines are pretty expensive for my budget (around $100). Does anyone in wet side Washington north of Seattle have a rowing machine gathering dust that you'd let go for cash or trade?

Thanks!

~Zak

Vandelay Industries

A wholly owned subsidiary of Kramerica Industries
Good luck with your search.

Great piece of exercise equipment. They never seem to be on sale.

I'm still using my Concept2 Model C from 2001.

IMG_20201111_145554~2.jpg

cdnred

Hey Zak, have you considered looking at some of Goodwill stores..? Surprising but sometimes they've got some quality gear in there for a cheap price. I remember once years back, I bought one of those Nordic Track machines for just under $100... Just a thought...

Reactions: Zak

MD

WFF Supporter
Check out DIY rowing machines on YouTube. If you’re handy there’s plans for one and the estimate is $100.

I was after one myself but don’t have the space for a full size one so I’m going with something similar to the skateboard and elastic bands. And yes, I’m Dutch;)

Vandelay Industries

A wholly owned subsidiary of Kramerica Industries
Thats awesome!
I bought my second one in 2000..
Hands down the best piece of equipment I own. Worth every penny....but then I enjoy rowing.
I enjoy rowing too but I don't like the rowing machine. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Worth every penny though.

Chic Worthing

WFF Supporter
Zak, don't get hide bound on the type of exercise equipement to loose weight or get toned up. You You might be better served to look at any of the one to one sales platforms on the internet for "exercise" equipment, eg. Bowflex. You see those on for pennies on the dollar and they do more for you than just rowing.

David Loy

Senior Moment
I have an Avari Fitness rowing machine. Mom purchased it maybe 10 or 12 years back, then got sick and never recovered. Dad kept it around unused, then he passed too. So, pretty much unused. Probably needs batteries in the monitor.
I’d take $80 and live near Magnuson Park.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts