New COVID restrictions for Washington and Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Humor me...
Back then, it was found that the covid virus was being transmitted through fishing tackle. It had been determined that it was perfectly safe to go for a boat ride but if you came into contact with tackle while doing so you could easily get the disease.
Since then the virus has mutated and is no longer being transmitted via tackle.
Fish on!
Yeah okay fishing tackle is like a toilet seat, I get it now!

DrHare

The Coho King
Date of this video? I'll be performing a fish ceremony (marriage or funeral) so others can attend. Reason for closing was every guy thought screw staying home, go fishing. Lewis county did not need Pierce camping. Gov finally gave in when only state banning. Idiot with no logic,.everyone knows 25 capacity destroys a virus, as long as you don't yell fish on.

flybill

A collector never stops collecting!
WFF Supporter
Flybill... I can’t stand Inslee, BUT I do like and appreciate your response.
That's all I ask for.. we can disagree, but agree that who we voted for was right for us at the time we voted.. I would like to see a Governor that understands fishing issues, water rights and even fly fishing.. but most people in our state hear the word "Steelhead" and wonder which team has that as a mascot!

Cheek Meat

That's all I ask for.. we can disagree, but agree that who we voted for was right for us at the time we voted.. I would like to see a Governor that understands fishing issues, water rights and even fly fishing.. but most people in our state hear the word "Steelhead" and wonder which team has that as a mascot!
Holy Shit! Was that a reasonable and respectful political discussion??? I gonna drop a freakin tear

Vandelay Industries

A wholly owned subsidiary of Kramerica Industries
Date of this video? I'll be performing a fish ceremony (marriage or funeral) so others can attend. Reason for closing was every guy thought screw staying home, go fishing. Lewis county did not need Pierce camping. Gov finally gave in when only state banning. Idiot with no logic,.everyone knows 25 capacity destroys a virus, as long as you don't yell fish on.
Date is listed below on YouTube.
Screenshot_20201117-181318.png

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Hopefully if WDFW closes all fishing for a second time, they’ll open Hoodsport again and leave Minter Creek open.
SF

triploidjunkie

When they first floated the idea of closing fishing, I was pissed. It was the great outdoors, for cripes sake! But when the shutdown came, there was mass exodus. Suddenly everyone had more free time, the weather was turning warmer, and everyone and their mom thought it was time to go fishing. The boat launches (I have at least four major ones by me) were jam packed! People piling into boats with other people that weren't in their household. Small communities like mine overwhelmed with out of towners. I've lived here roughly thirty years, and have never seen anything like it. People who don't even normally fish were buying gear, and kayaks/boats, and getting out there because of sudden free time. All other venues were already closed. The fishing closure in Washington was a good thing, from my perspective. And it made me stop fishing for the longest time in around twenty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts