Hi!!

matchafish

Hope this is the best place to post - but hi!

I am new to WFF and fly fishing in general. I bought my first rod and fit a few weeks ago and hope to learn on the Sound-if you're going out and don't mind a newbie tagging along I'd love to join you (from a socially acceptable distance XD ).

A bit about me-my name is Jess and I have absolutely no history of fishing. I think like a lot of people I've decided to pick up a new hobby during this whole pandemic, and fly fishing sounded just really cool. I've done a lot of youtube-ing and online reading, but I know nothing beats just getting out on the water and practicing. Besides my new found hobby, I also enjoy amateur film photography and reading comics. I wish I had more spare time but most of my week revolves around work :( I'm excited to meet some folks and get into this hobby!

Kfish

WFF Supporter
Hope this is the best place to post - but hi!

I am new to WFF and fly fishing in general. I bought my first rod and fit a few weeks ago and hope to learn on the Sound-if you're going out and don't mind a newbie tagging along I'd love to join you (from a socially acceptable distance XD ).

A bit about me-my name is Jess and I have absolutely no history of fishing. I think like a lot of people I've decided to pick up a new hobby during this whole pandemic, and fly fishing sounded just really cool. I've done a lot of youtube-ing and online reading, but I know nothing beats just getting out on the water and practicing. Besides my new found hobby, I also enjoy amateur film photography and reading comics. I wish I had more spare time but most of my week revolves around work :( I'm excited to meet some folks and get into this hobby!
Welcome aboard Jess.
I enjoy photography as well, lately I've been packing my small mirrorless camera with me when I fish.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Welcome...help is here just ask...gear tying techniques,,,short of hot spotting though...yet secret PM's are sort of just your biz okay/

matchafish

Welcome aboard Jess.
I enjoy photography as well, lately I've been packing my small mirrorless camera with me when I fish.
Very cool. Do you have any thing you pack your camera in to keep it safe from the water? I'm wondering if just double bagged in a ziplock or something will be enough haha

Kfish

WFF Supporter
Very cool. Do you have any thing you pack your camera in to keep it safe from the water? I'm wondering if just double bagged in a ziplock or something will be enough haha
Nope, I just stick it in my chest pack or boat bag, take it out for the shot and put it back in. It gets a little wet but no biggie, most camera nowadays are water resistant.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts