Crane Prairie Christmas gift.

Old Trout11

My brother lives in Salem and does not tie flies ( he raids my boxes every year). He seems to like fishing Crane Prairie. As we are going on semi look down again, I thought I would tie up a fly box for there. any one have suggestions. Crane was just written up in American flyfishing and they mention flies by Jim Cope, But I can't find them on line. I ll be tying about 14 doz. ( i tie every morning and lots of time). Thanks.

jakesmylab

My brother lives in Salem and does not tie flies ( he raids my boxes every year). He seems to like fishing Crane Prairie. As we are going on semi look down again, I thought I would tie up a fly box for there. any one have suggestions. Crane was just written up in American flyfishing and they mention flies by Jim Cope, But I can't find them on line. I ll be tying about 14 doz. ( i tie every morning and lots of time). Thanks.
Chironomids, damsel nymphs and balanced leeches

SpeyDragon

I’ve been successful using these flies:
Leeches
Doc Spratley (black and peacock)
Sheep Creek Special
Scuds
Damsels
Chironomids

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts