FS Would need to ship by Thursday - size XL Patagonia Nano Air. Simms shirts for sale

Poff

WFF Supporter
Still some great stuff for sale.

Don’t be afraid to make an offer. If I can’t sell at your ‘offer’ price, I’ll let you know and likely provide a counter offer.

The Simms Slick jacket and Patagonia Nano-Air are really nice pieces, so I’m not interested in giving them away, but willing to try to find a reasonable deal. I like both of these and will keep them if needed.

The glasses are great. They need a good home. They aren’t doing any good unused in a closet. There will be some cost to ship them due their weight and needing to pack them well. Would prefer to sell multiple glasses at a time.

Last edited:
Someone really needs to buy this Simms Slick Jacket! Honestly, I am surprised that it hasn’t sold yet. I own several different Simms wading jackets and this one is probably my favorite! If it was a medium, I would have bought it as soon as I saw the posting. I am guessing that it is because people are not familiar with this particular model. It is a little longer, and at first glance appears more basic than it really is, hence the name “Slick Jacket”. It can be worn almost anywhere, wading, in the boat, or at the bar! It has tons of storage and you can access your waders through the hand warmer pockets. The clean front is perfect for casting two handed rods, because there is nothing for your shooting line to get caught up on. Hopefully this video will help to explain some of the features. GLWS!

Last edited:

Poff

WFF Supporter
Someone really needs to buy this Simms Slick Jacket! Honestly, I am surprised that it hasn’t sold yet. I own several different Simms wading jackets and this one is probably my favorite! If it was a medium, I would have bought it as soon as I saw the posting. I am guessing that it is because people are not familiar with this particular model. It is a little longer, and at first glance appears more basic than it really is, hence the name “Slick Jacket”. It can be worn almost anywhere, wading, in the boat, or at the bar! It has tons of storage and you can access your waders through the hand warmer pockets. The clean front is perfect for casting two handed rods, because there is nothing for your shooting line to get caught up on. Hopefully this video will help to explain some of the features. GLWS!
Thank you for the endorsement! Someone will be super happy with this jacket.

thanks.

Poff

WFF Supporter
I messed up the earlier listing of the Patagonia Nano Air jacket.

I had listed it as a size Large, but just discovered it is XL.

Luckily I discovered this before completing a transaction with a forum member this morning. Feeling stupid and bad for the buyer who wanted a Large.

My apologies and I'll be more careful.

Poff

WFF Supporter
Updates:
Simms Slick jacket sold.
DeYoung Glasses (qty 7) sold pending payment

Patagonia Nano Air Hoody, Men's Size XL still needs a home.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts