Pass Lake FYI

MD

WFF Supporter
Just a heads up....it appears the boat launch/parking area will be closed until further notice.

Looks like there’s a sink hole or something similar in the middle of the lot and the entire driveway is blocked off.

And I think the fish caught the last bus to town before the blockade.....pretty slow for me today....but the otters and eagles were lovin it

Attachments

• A4C0EE92-6ED9-4BFB-94D5-7FBF3079A0F0.jpeg
    A4C0EE92-6ED9-4BFB-94D5-7FBF3079A0F0.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 129

wanative

Retired, gone fishin'
WFF Supporter
Just a heads up....it appears the boat launch/parking area will be closed until further notice.

Looks like there’s a sink hole or something similar in the middle of the lot and the entire driveway is blocked off.

And I think the fish caught the last bus to town before the blockade.....pretty slow for me today....but the otters and eagles were lovin it
Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: MD

Jake

I call BS. This sounds like fake news designed to keep us from the truth. The truth I tell you is that the launch is open. There is no sink hole. I refuse to believe anything else!
That hole is actually a mound. It didn’t start out as a hole, that hole magically appeared. The fake news media will call this a “shift”, but we know it’s really them stealing the dirt.

When they re-check they’ll find a shovel or two of dirt they “forgot” about (conspiracy!) which will totally turn that gaping maw into a hill. A mountain. The best mountain you ever saw—it’s beautiful!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts