Blind Squirrel sometimes gets the Nut

Mems

Congrats if you get both fish on the screen at the same time and then turn it sideways and go slightly cross eyed it looks three dimensional.

Greg Price

Love da little fishies
Congrats if you get both fish on the screen at the same time and then turn it sideways and go slightly cross eyed it looks three dimensional.
not sure why my phone takes multiple pics. My son is IT professional and he thought i needed to replace my Android with an I Phone. He is in college finals this week, so i will ask him to help me after his finals are over.

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
not sure why my phone takes multiple pics. My son is IT professional and he thought i needed to replace my Android with an I Phone. He is in college finals this week, so i will ask him to help me after his finals are over.

I have been using androids(Samsung galaxy) for the last 10 yrs got an IPhone for work and hate that thing, total pos!

Matt B

WFF Supporter
1981A6F0-E6F9-46DC-B116-DDEE97E2DA60.jpeg
Just hit the button one time. And you can use the preview function to, well, preview, and, if needed, the edit function.

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
I have been using androids(Samsung galaxy) for the last 10 yrs got an IPhone for work and hate that thing, total pos!

People either love or hate Apple products. I have been using Androids like a Samsung S8 for years. Maybe he is just so excited he is pressing the button to take a picture and he is doing it twice quickly. Easier to learn how to use a camera correctly than a new OS...

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts