Poacher busted

dustinchromers

I like the no fishing or hunting mandate too.

Note the difference in Washington and Oregon strategies. Washington is so fund drunk they would rather get 500 bucks and let a serial poacher continue to guide. Hell I'd cover the tab of five hundred bucks a year just to keep a poacher guide off the water. It will be like a Sally Struthers funding drive. Washington can't live without the cash and I can't live with the fact serial poachers guide undeterred in the state. Everybody wins.

SHD

Looks like this sack of shit was busted for some land based poaching crimes as well. Hope his nuts contact a sharp barbed wire fence in the worst way the next time he tries this shit.

Last edited:

Gyrfalcon2020

Honoring Vets

Looks like this sack of shit was busted for some land based poaching crimes as well. Hope his nuts contact a sharp barbed wire fence in the worst way the next time he tries this shit.
Clinical castration would guarantee the job done right.

Start taking nuts off and you'd see crime stop real quick-like!

Reactions: SHD

cdnred

For being a repeat offender (illegally trapping bobcat and flagrant poaching of bull trout) as it is with Campbell, the sentence doesn't justify the crime. "Sentenced Campbell to five years of federal probation and banned him from angling or hunting anywhere in the United States as a condition of probation"..? He doesn't seem like a likely candidate for rehabilitation. He got busted for poaching so taking his license away most likely won't cause him to lose any sleep over it, he needs jail time. The judicial system in this country needs a good overhaul..

Buzzy

A road bump in his daily routine.
Probation is a joke..... he laughs at no jail time.
The federal bans wont stop these people.
My sentiments exactly. A nation-wide ban on fishing and hunting? It seems like a joke to me. Sure - 300 hours of conservation work (hopefully wearing prisoner orange) will cut into his "free time" to to harass, harm, pursue, hunt, shoot, wound, kill, trap, capture, or collect or attempt to engage in any such conduct.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info