WDFW Looking at restrictions for steelhead season

dustinchromers

I’m genuinely curious where their mentality comes from.

Unearned manhood for starters. You used to have to fall some trees, perform heroically in war, or perhaps defend a woman's honor with physical combat. Yet now sadly the loudest wannabe wolves are making payments on their participation trophy of a truck. They fly their false flag of manhood while living like the sheep they claim to despise and distinguish themselves from. They see the mere ownership of an arsenal of firearms as strength. When real strength is the restraint to deal out or get a beating rather than pull a weapon. They see strength in birthright and not action. They don't know the difference. Weakness always flys a false facade to hide itself.

GSIEGEL

Isn't the simple answer that it's seasonal and hobby guides still holding on to whatever shreds they can grasp?

JM

Does any one know what restrictions will be placed on a person with a disabled license, if they are the owner-operator of the boat?

long_rod_silvers

WFF Supporter
The park shouldn't be having guides in it anyway. I always felt the park rivers were a good place to avoid mass traffic. If you're going to have a park it seems to be it should be a bit more commerce free with the exception of a few services. The park rivers have as many guides on them now as everywhere else. Closing the upper Hoh altogether would be fine with me. Spawning fish don't need the harassment and many practice zero restraint. "Right there, cast where that flagging is hanging."
Ever tempted to bring your own flagging ribbon (in a different color than WDFW uses) and flag some fake reds to throw them off? ;)

dustinchromers

Does any one know what restrictions will be placed on a person with a disabled license, if they are the owner-operator of the boat?

Hopefully none. I don't see the disabled angler thing as a problem. That is unless people start abusing the designation. I'd think that would be a stretch for even the most unscrupulous individuals. Obesity isn't a disability.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Obesity isn't a disability.
The Meal Team 6, Gravy Seals types with the pink stained waders and Gadsden Flags on the pickup trucks agree...if God wanted them to be skinny they would be. It's their right as an American to be an obese, inbred, bait slinging dumbass with 6 teeth and an IQ of 52, just like their pappy and his pappy before him, and no damn facts are going to stand in their way of them marrying their sister.

dustinchromers

The Meal Team 6, Gravy Seals types with the pink stained waders and Gadsden Flags on the pickup trucks agree...if God wanted them to be skinny they would be. It's their right as an American to be an obese, inbred, bait slinging dumbass with 6 teeth and an IQ of 52, just like their pappy and his pappy before him, and no damn facts are going to stand in their way of them marrying their sister.

chappelle.0.0.jpg
" A hater recognizes another hater from afar. Not unlike fishermen."

Rob Allen

I listened in to the Zoom meeting today. I enjoyed both the presentation and the public testimony. As someone who is interested in the process but no dog in the fight, it is easy to see how folks who are against the new proposals try and make the science fit their own agenda.

I see plenty of that on both sides..

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts