NFR SCREW YOU APPLE

Matt B

WFF Supporter
When I was a kid there was about one chance per year to watch Peanuts Thanksgiving (definitely third rate Peanuts anyway) on TV, unless you rented it or bought it and then you could watch it whenever you wanted. What has changed?

flybill

A collector never stops collecting!
When I was a kid there was about one chance per year to watch Peanuts Thanksgiving (definitely third rate Peanuts anyway) on TV, unless you rented it or bought it and then you could watch it whenever you wanted. What has changed?
I assume its on Apple TV.. just buy a copy and problem solved.. if you have a DVD player or whatever!

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
Ah yeah, I saw a TV commercial indicating that the Peanuts Thanksgiving program is now on Apple TV. So yeah, boo Apple! Few things are as American as Charlie Brown and the Peanuts crowd. Well that and profiteering of anything possible.

Jake

BLESS YOU, APPLE!​

I’ve always been pissed off whenever I’ve had to watch that crap. Now I’ve got a great reason to not.

Welp, I’m off to a Charles Schulz fan forum to ask questions about winter fishing in B.C. with my newfound free time.

EDIT: Apparently landlocked beat me to it.

8D4634DB-34BF-4D35-A218-37878AEF366F.jpeg

Last edited:

landlocked

WFF Supporter
Unthinkable to bring up things like music, football, gardening, literature, Christmas decor, or iconic comic strips on a forum that gives you a default button to indicate NFR. 2995D9A5-7B63-4922-8218-D9FE39CBDD9C.gif

majpreal

WFF Supporter
Lucy's a bitch, Linus is too old for a blanket, Pig Pen stinks, Shroeder is decent on the keys, Charlie Brown typically loses, the dog is the smartest, the bird's head is too big to be able to fly and nobody can understand WTF the teacher is saying. Peanuts summary for the year; you don't need Apple. Happy Holidays.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts