COVID Exposure Notification System

scottybs

Just enabled it on my phone, thanks for posting. I just read that the P.M. of Canada says until we get covid under control the border stays closed. The sooner we get this under control the sooner I can got fishing again.
Good... reciprocity... keep the cheesers out of our Costcos. No more car bombs with their trunks full of gas cans.

Anadromous

WFF Premium
Just picked up my mask and tried it on, it fits my humongous head great and seems like it is not going to fog up my glasses. Nice case, too. I'm happy with it!
Good deal. Glad it fits! Glasses fog will still happen from time to time but the nose piece helps a lot.

wanderingrichard

I downloaded this to my Note 8. Two days later, got rid of it. WA has done an abysmal job of managing their public use software to combat the virus. It seemed like the state gave total preference to Seattle no matter what county you're in. And it never once updated accurately for me. So, it had to go.

wanderingrichard

BTW, if you're still looking for masks, and are leaning towards to PM 2.5's, rzmask.com.

They're finally stocking again. Prices are higher than the run of the mill masks we are all wearing, but worth the money.

jaredoconnor

WFF Premium
Being vaccinated doesn't necessarily stop you from getting it and it definitely doesn't stop you from spreading it. I'm just going to leave it on, indefinitely. It's built into my iPhone though, so I don't have to think about it. If you have an Android phone and it's annoying you to have another app, that's a different matter I guess.

Last edited:

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
Being vaccinated doesn't necessarily stop you from getting it and it definitely doesn't stop you from spreading it. I'm just going to leave it on, indefinitely. It's built into my iPhone though, so I don't have to think about it. If you have an Android phone and it's annoying you to have another app, that's a different matter I guess.

I went and did some more research and you are entirely correct. Thank you for this input. It will continue to be used.

Note: I thought I read somewhere fully vaccinated people could not spread covid. Probably did but CDC says not enough information yet...

Last edited:

Rocking Chair Fan

No more hot spotting
I could be wrong about that. Last I heard, what I wrote was the case. It may very well have been incorrect, even at the time.

I just checked CDC COVID website and they are not sure yet due to lack of data. If I remember correctly it was associated with younger people. Better safe than sorry so I will continue...

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info