Fishing with Leland

flybill

A collector never stops collecting!
WFF Supporter
I always love fishing with Leland and today was no exception! It was windy AF and we scouted a few places before we went back to where we started. The day started off with me leaving Redmond with a cold wet rain! I would have taken the rain over the damn W___!

We fished a little, drank amazing scotch, smoked cigars and even had a nap. Met another angler who worked way harder than I did and saw him catch one. Saw a few fish jump and splash despite the waves and W____!

Wrapped up about 1pm.. went back to the cars, we drove separately.. I was going to stop in Gig Harbor but missed the exit and went to Puget Sound Fly Co.. checked out some nice Bluewater and warm water 8wts, reels and lines for a trip next year I hope!

Stopped by a friend's work in Kent on the way home and talked for 3 hours or so! I had run into him at Orvis on Saturday but didn't really have time to chat long..

Great day, no fish for me but I did catch and release some fantastic cigars!

20201130_123555.jpg 20201130_095229.jpg 20201130_121000.jpg 20201130_091143.jpg 20201130_093845.jpg

flybill

A collector never stops collecting!
WFF Supporter
The picture of him laying against that log. He really looks like he's comfortable. I used to just lay flat to rest my back. An have been taken as being dead. Just ask Flybill about that one.
That's a separate story, but funny as hell! Actually I tell that story every once in a while, I thought you were dead or had a heart attack! I think that was the second time we fished together, on the Stilly and I didn't even know your last name. You were just Jim aka Old man!! Good times! Start of a lot of fishing and flipping each other shit!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info