Project boat

Buzzy

So you decided to give up fishing so you can work on your project. Hmmm... Not the choice I would make.
I got invited to fish a private lake, somewhere near Renton(?) in exchange for a pair of Danner wading boots; deal. Just think about how nice this boat would be to cast from that big deck.
Such beautiful lines on that boat... and such nice "patina"

I have owned a whole lot of boats, both sail and power and I wouldn't touch that moldy thing with a ten foot pole.
The "patina" comment cracks me up. Seriously - that's great! And yes, I should have posted this in the quarantine humor thread as I certainly did intend this as a joke.

Patina! Going to laugh at that several times tonight.

Matt B

WFF Supporter
Should’ve known that but I only ever had a 289 to cuss at, never any GM stuff. Wild guess based on I thought my uncle had an inboard with an Oldsmobile motor.

Sportsman

For around $7,000.00 and a lot of work, you could have a great boat that's worth 1K. I heard that a guy in Vancouver is going to make an offer on it, don't tell him it's free.

veilside180sx

For around $7,000.00 and a lot of work, you could have a great boat that's worth 1K. I heard that a guy in Vancouver is going to make an offer on it, don't tell him it's free.
That’s excessive. $2-3k & it’d likely be fine.

I take on quite a few projects like this...just for the fun of seeing them back on the water.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Looks like one of those Willamette Slough condos ...make sure and dust for meth...and get a case of Lysol

Last edited:

Sportsman

That’s excessive. $2-3k & it’d likely be fine.

I take on quite a few projects like this...just for the fun of seeing them back on the water.
Crate engine, exhaust manifolds, risers. Guarantee it needs a new drive... not a lower unit. Rewire everything. I'm sure there isn't any rot!!. Gonna put it on a flatbed? Oh yeah, I need a trailer. Knock yourself out, let us know how it goes.

veilside180sx

Crate engine, exhaust manifolds, risers. Guarantee it needs a new drive... not a lower unit. Rewire everything. I'm sure there isn't any rot!!. Gonna put it on a flatbed? Oh yeah, I need a trailer. Knock yourself out, let us know how it goes.

Lol so you’ve verified all that w/o checking anything?

Thankfully...I already own 3 boats, and don’t need another.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts