New OP rules

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
Are you niave enough to believe only people on the Pacific Rim eat fish. Again relax or go take a bong hit or something.

HauntedByWaters

Are you niave enough to believe only people on the Pacific Rim eat fish. Again relax or go take a bong hit or something.

You already made the assumption that I am naive with your first response to my post. But please stay that way, we need more of that on the internet, it is short supply.

Rob Allen

Yeah seriously. Some people's priorities about what to argue about are way out of whack.

This is true of our whole country right now. No one is happy.. everyone is at each other's throats. Spend an hour working retail right now and you'll see it..
Each and every one of us needs to chill.. it's our duty as an Americans right now..

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
This is true of our whole country right now. No one is happy.. everyone is at each other's throats. Spend an hour working retail right now and you'll see it..
Each and every one of us needs to chill.. it's our duty as an Americans right now..

Lol

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Nobody is at my throat, nor am I at anyone elses throat...
I guess I'm just not a good 'mercan.

I've never wanted to spend an hour in a retail environment in any capacity, certainly not to work in one.

I don't get why I should have to chill, it's not in the constitution, so f**k that noise.

;)

Rob Allen

Nobody is at my throat, nor am I at anyone elses throat...
I guess I'm just not a good 'mercan.

I've never wanted to spend an hour in a retail environment in any capacity, certainly not to work in one.

I don't get why I should have to chill, it's not in the constitution, so f**k that noise.

;)

Actually that's what the constitution says.. Everyone chill out and leave everyone alone.

And quite frankly. You are at people's throats whenever you disagree with them.

HauntedByWaters

You guys don’t get it but that is fine. No need to generalize on societal levels.

BK, hit on one of my very biggest peeves in the universe on the internet and off the internet which is when people respond to someone to add to or correct them but are actually saying the exact same thing. It is like they didn’t even listen or read what was offered. People have done this to me for much of my career. My good ideas were pretty much ignored, but someone takes the same idea, says it s slightly different way, and acts like it is a new idea. I have worked for engineers for almost 2 decades and they love to take ideas from below them and repackage them and suddenly it’s a great new idea.

Anyway, that is why I snapped and I am sorry to derail this thread.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts