Lost my fishing buddy today

Olive bugger

I understand you loss and feelings. We had at one time a Brittney/Springer. He was a very defensive of my family, loyal, fun loving and helped me rear my two daughters. So very sorry for your loss.

Reactions: dfl

Salmo_g

WFF Supporter
15 years, wow, that's a long time for dogs generally. I'm glad 10 of those years were with you and your family. Man, it just hurts to lose a good dog. You have my deepest sympathies. RIP Rocky.

Gyrfalcon21

Honoring Vets
Hang in there, Travis. Very sorry for your loss. Memories will always refresh the connections we have with our best of friends, the furry ones!

up2nogood

Having got a new puppy 5 weeks ago , already can’t imagine being without him . I know your loss ,the one before this puppy we had for 13 years
Sorry for your loss .

nwtroutguy

The Tug Is The Drug
View attachment 265577

Rocky was 15. The first 5 years of her life she was in a shack in Enumclaw, birthing a litter 3 times a year, with no human contact.
I grew up with Brittany spaniels and found her through the American Brittany rescue. I rescued her. I had her spayed immediately and the vet in Tacoma thought that her body was too far gone from being overbred for her to live too long. She went from feral dog to the sweetest most loyal obedient dog I’ve ever known.
My daughter came along a year and a half later and she went from curious, to depressed, to fiercely loyal and protective of her.
RIP Rocky. Dog sister, drift boat mascot, stealer of hot dog buns, friend to everyone, and #1 fly fishing partner
View attachment 265577

Rocky was 15. The first 5 years of her life she was in a shack in Enumclaw, birthing a litter 3 times a year, with no human contact.
I grew up with Brittany spaniels and found her through the American Brittany rescue. I rescued her. I had her spayed immediately and the vet in Tacoma thought that her body was too far gone from being overbred for her to live too long. She went from feral dog to the sweetest most loyal obedient dog I’ve ever known.
My daughter came along a year and a half later and she went from curious, to depressed, to fiercely loyal and protective of her.
RIP Rocky. Dog sister, drift boat mascot, stealer of hot dog buns, friend to everyone, and #1 fly fishing partner

Travis Bille,
Much respect for you taking her out of an unhealthy environment to one filled with love. In return, she gave you everything she had unconditionally.
Thank you for doing that......sorry for the loss....its never easy.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info