NFR Do Yourself a Favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
Wasn't just Republicans. Democrat Pramila Jayapal, who recently tested positive for COVID, was quick to blame Republicans who were not wearing masks while they were hunkered down. Thing is, there is video that shows she wasn't wearing one either.

And people wonder why mask wearing is political?

Why are we letting ALL of these clowns divide us like this?
I had not seen this, but it is pretty outrageous. I am not normally one to take the "Republican" side, but you cannot go around accusing people of infecting you unless you have shown you were not already infected and the people you are accusing were, which of course has not been shown.

Upshot is, for your own safety and that of your family and community, just please wear a mask.

Cheers

girlfisher

Does one leave their mask on when told to put on a gas mask? The edited video of her without out a mask reminds me of the Georgia vote counters who were accused of unloading a suitcase of extra ballots. You know, show the portion of the video that suits your purpose!

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium

Does one leave their mask on when told to put on a gas mask? The edited video of her without out a mask reminds me of the Georgia vote counters who were accused of unloading a suitcase of extra ballots. You know, show the portion of the video that suits your purpose!
Ahhh, the plot thickens, thanks for posting.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts