NFR Do Yourself a Favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
I didn't see anyone resort to profanity or personal attacks yet, so I think we are still good.
Are you looking for a volunteer?

I have all the best insults, some say the very best insults, you'll hear so many insults you'll say 'please no more insults'...no fake insults, these are the real deal insults, so insulting that my professional insulters say 'hey, you're good at this, you really understand insults'.
Personal attacks you say... we can start with somebody's Mom and go from there, all the way down, go lower than low, go lower than snake shit in a wagon rut...I got ' em.
Just let me know...
:D
All I need is to post 11,780 more insults and I win.
:p
He was reading thru this thread.
Thats how I knew not to read it...

O' Clarkii Stomias

WA has definitely done a better job than most states. We are one of the most highly educated states in the country and there's a strong bias toward science, engineering and medicine. We are also a liberal state, so we have less of the compliance issues that are associated with the right wing. I imagine those are both significant factors.
....but you can't manage fisheries to save your ass.

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
I'm not sure how this is bogus, Fauci did say no masks and then he did flip his position a month later. Those are facts and they are not disputable. If you need video evidence, I can dig it up.

The problem is why did he change his position. You say that he changed it because of more information, but that is actually bogus.

He explains that he lied about the masks initially because of concerns about the availability of PPE. So there's what initials get you, people who think it's fine to lie to the entire country in order to manipulate you into certain behavior.

It is kind of weird how Fauci can do no wrong.

Trust the science!!

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
I think he can do wrong, and he made some ill advised statements early on; however, he just about always provided the caveat "that we just don't know yet, we need to do the studies" (my paraphrasing). What he has done is tell truth about the information he had, without a political agenda, which is far better than we can say about so many others.

Cheers

Swimmy

Practice your craft.
WFF Supporter
I think he can do wrong, and he made some ill advised statements early on; however, he just about always provided the caveat "that we just don't know yet, we need to do the studies" (my paraphrasing). What he has done is tell truth about the information he had, without a political agenda, which is far better than we can say about so many others.

Cheers

JSDFwlvf_o.gif

Sure thing boss
L8VPdFIT_o.gif

Driftless Dan

Driftless Dan
WFF Supporter
It is kind of weird how Fauci can do no wrong.

Trust the science!!
By his own admission, he has made plenty of mistakes in his career. Look at his time in the early 80's as the AIDS crisis began ramping up. However, if the choice is to believe Fauci or some guy like Justin Hart, who knows nothing about anything, I'll go with Fauci's advice.

jasmillo

WFF Supporter
Damn it. Accidentally grabbed a screenshot of myself reading through another WFF covid thread. I guess I needed something stronger than a nice pino to get through 8 pages of the same arguments, from the same people, for the 47th time this year.

7A90EE9E-B99D-4063-BF3C-35DABD642742.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts