NFR Do Yourself a Favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
As the studies pile up, the evidence for asymptomatic transmission gets stronger and stronger.

For the sake of your family, your neighbors and your community, please just wear a mask, it is not a lot to ask.

cheers

Jake Dogfish

If the masks work so well, why haven’t we always been wearing them and why won’t we continue wearing them forever?

dustinchromers

I have had the same thought. I think basically all developed countries are like this now, to some extent. Previous generations were much better at coping with adversity and making sacrifices. In a way, we have all become too accustomed to prosperity. Relatively speaking, I imagine this is a cycle that has occurred throughout history.

WWIII will be fought by a bunch of computer geeks and media. The war won't be for land or resources. It will be to control what you think. It's already being fought and the casualties are mounting. The mass brainwashing is underway. Confidence in the news still strong? Confidence in the experts still strong? It's already over. News flash, we lost.

Last edited:

Sportsman

We don't wear a band-aid til we need it.

I am hoping the mask doesn't become a permanent fixture .
Right now a mask is the equivalent of putting a band aid on a gunshot wound. All things being equal, I would welcome a band aid, so just wear the effing mask!!

jccady

Right now a mask is the equivalent of putting a band aid on a gunshot wound. All things being equal, I would welcome a band aid, so just wear the effing mask!!
Studies show that it's more effective to never leave your home. So just stay in your effing home and encourage others to do the same. Thanks for saving lives

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Premium
If the masks work so well, why haven’t we always been wearing them and why won’t we continue wearing them forever?
I have been trying to restrain myself. It is this sort of thinking that has led to numbers like 22,461,696 and 378,204. It is why our hospital systems are now overwhelmed.

I hate to say, because you may be an otherwise very decent person, but I am glad you are not my neighbor and don't live in my community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts