Just sayin... Not starting anything

Buzzy

Send like some serious bullying going on here (hahahahah). Sure am glad I have broad shoulders (even though one is screwed and might cause this to be the last trip of the season). I will carry the burden of potential winter conditions. ️

This post almost makes me feel wanted, I used to tell managers "... This employee might be the real cause of the problem, if others in the organization use your last name as a verb, to describe a/the problem. ... "

( " SEEGER out", "SEEGER it", or invoke the dreaded "SEEGER EFFECT". ) @bakerite
Shawn - sorry to hear you are having shoulder problems but glad that you have a good sense of humor. Personally I'd be honored to have a weather effect named after me rather than a nickname (not Buzzy) that insinuates forgetfulness. ;-)

landlocked

I drove over Crab Creek on SR17 a few days ago, the creek looks as low as I can remember.
It’s an evolutionary fact that the Crab Creek ticks and rattlers, during their winter hibernation/growth cycles, have massive intakes of h20 even while dormant. It usually takes place when the ticks hit a pound and the snakes about 7 feet.

skyriver

58 in Mattawa. Burn baby burn! Pineapple express should help the ice.
Hopefully, not to much flooding in the rivers though! And no bad avalanches!

dp

~El Pescador
got a picture from my buddy who walked into Nunnally over the weekend. Nunnally is over half open water. Burkett, the first lake on the right as you drive in was still all ice.
I would guess Lenice will be ice free.
See you, or whoever, on Monday.
I plan to scout out Lenice Sunday afternoon and reserve a spot in the parking lot.

dp

Shawn Seeger

(aka. wabowhunter)
WFF Supporter
got a picture from my buddy who walked into Nunnally over the weekend. Nunnally is over half open water. Burkett, the first lake on the right as you drive in was still all ice.
I would guess Lenice will be ice free.
See you, or whoever, on Monday.
I plan to scout out Lenice Sunday afternoon and reserve a spot in the parking lot.

dp
Thanks Dave for the update.

This might be my only problem...I might have cursed myself

Screenshot_20210223-114910.png

Buzzy

A couple updates on ice - Feb 25th about 10:30 AM, 43F - 48F and windy:
DSCF1894[1].JPG
No Name Lake above is just about 100% ice covered. There might be a bit of open water along the north edge at the bottom of the receding plunge pool slope.

DSCF1895[1].JPG
Ephrata Tim's fishing station for the early season. Can't tell from this picture but there's a thin skiff of ice in the center of the picture.
DSCF1896[1].JPG

Just to the south of Ephrata Tim's fishing station is a lot of ice - moving in the wind towards the north shore. Most of this No Name Lake is ice free but there is still many acres of floating ice.....

Wind is your friend right now that the season is still closed. Wind is very common in this part of the Washington in March and April...... by May it does tend to ease off a bit. Eh!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts