Which is worse to come across?

What's worse to come across?

• Total voters

Jojo

A sometimes eternal optimist
WFF Supporter
@Rocking Chair Fan , Besides being fast i was surprised by how very large they were! I had never seen a moose before. The dumb thing i did was get out of my float tube to shelter in the truck, but luckily she left me alone. I asked my husband will they swim out here? He didn’t want me to be scared so he said no. And right after that the moose got in the lake and started swimming right for the little boat that was not that far away from us.

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
I see Cougars at work...they like to watch me.
Us Coogs respect one another, so no big deal.
;)
This one is about 20 or 25 feet away.

View attachment 267303

Nice to hear that there's at least one thing that respects Coug fans.
Have Dennis buy you a soy latte next time you're heading out in your puffy jacket to slay the steel nymphing beads...
Do they even make skinny leg waders ?

GOTY

7x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Have Dennis buy you a soy latte next time you're heading out in your puffy jacket to slay the steel nymphing beads...
Do they even make skinny leg waders ?
Yes they do, and my pair looks just like my designer jeans that I was custom fit for at Nordstrom's. The main difference is my jeans came pre-ripped in a few spots, not so with the waders. You're wrong on the soy latte though, it is still peppermint latte season with extra whip (non fat whip of course, need to fit into my jean waders afterall)
1610505894263.png
1610505960571.png

doublespey

Steelhead-a-holic
Only good time to see a coog (fan) is if they're between me and the real deal. Seen 2 in the wild, one 7 miles into the OP backcountry and the other @ 20 yds outside Issaquah. No fear with the first, it was headed away into a willow thicket. The second stared at me for a few seconds before ambling off into the brush. It was a big one and had my full attention.

Scott Salzer

previously micro brew
WFF Supporter
Let me try this again . I am sure they saw me in northeast Oregon from my time on the woods . Especially as they ran sheep through the area.

Rob Allen

Nothing worse than huskies except maybe ducks and beavers

Ducks are only good for one thing.. they are good counterweights

Kudos to anyone who gets the reference..

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts